About UsPhillips Seafood, LLC, has been one of the largest seafood distributors in south Louisiana for more than 25 years, buying and selling Louisiana seafood to restaurants, seafood markets, seafood shippers, catering companies and processing plants across Louisiana and neighboring states. Over the years, Phillips Seafood, LLC, has handled crawfish, shrimp, blue crabs, catfish, frogs, alligators and various types of bait fish all from the swamps and marshes of south Louisiana.
While Phillips Seafood, LLC, primarily buys and sells the seafood mentioned above locally, the company has partnered with some of its shipping customers to offer Louisiana seafood for sale nationally and internationally. See below list of Phillips Seafood, LLC, shipping customers and get your Louisiana seafood sent straight to your home today!
Phillips Seafood, LLC, Shipping Customers
As seen on....
• "Dirty Jobs," with Mike Rowe on the Discovery Channel, Shrimper episode
• "Swamp People" with Junior and Willie Edwards on the History Channel
• "Hook, Line & Dinner," with Ben Seargent on the Cooking Channel, Bayou episode
• "Bizarre Foods America," with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel, New Orleans episode
• "Only in America," with Larry the Cable Guy on the History Channel